- “User”, “you” means a person or a business entity using the Website, Content and User Content.
- “We”, “us”, “Website” means ATAS Ltd., Registration number: 40203154738, legal address: 1 Katlakalna street, Riga, latvia, LV-1073, the owner and/or the administration of the Website, Content and User Content.
- “Content” means video files, texts, graphics, works of art, images, data or other intellectual property, content or information, made available to you by us, excluding User Content. Content is located at, is a part of or is distributed through the Website.
- “User Content” means texts, images, data or other intellectual property, content or information, which you post, upload and otherwise submit to the Website, including without limitation comments, communications via our support center, message board posts and User profile pages.
- Intellectual Property Rights and Content
Our Intellectual Property Rights. We own and protect from illegal use the exclusive rights in Our Intellectual Property, in particular:
- Programming code of the Website;
- Design and elements of the Website;
- Website databases;
- Software distributed through the Website;
- Other Content, which is not Third Parties Intellectual Property.
No rights in Our Intellectual Property are granted to you, except for the rights explicitly indicated in these Terms. We reserve the right to prosecute any infringers in court and/or through other authorities in order to protect Our Intellectual Property. Third Parties Intellectual Property Rights. CQG and other designations are trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. Third-party trademarks are used:
- With their owners consent, or
- To describe and/or refer to the particular product, company or service underlying the trademark. In this case we are not affiliated with, endorsed by or sponsored by any of the trademark owners.
- User Content
You are not required to include any information in any User Content that identifies you. If you choose to provide personal identifying information, you do so at your own risk. We may limit the length of User Content. License Grant. By posting, publishing, uploading, submitting, emailing, or otherwise transmitting any User Content to us on the Website, you hereby grant:
- To us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sublicensable, perpetual and irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit and otherwise exploit such User Content in any form, medium, device or technology now known or later developed, including without limitation on third party websites and platforms.
- To each User of the Website a non-exclusive license to access your User Content as permitted through the functionality of the Website.
- Use of Website
Ownership. We, our licensors or other third parties own all right, title and interest, including all worldwide intellectual property rights in the Website and Content and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein, other than User Content. License Grant. Permitted Use. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we give you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to access and use the Website or Content for your own personal non-commercial use. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefits of the Website or Content in the manner permitted by these Terms. Any other use (including commercial use) of the Website, Content or User Content requires our prior written consent. The Website, Content and User Content may be used and accessed for lawful purposes only. You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws and regulations in connection with your use of the Website, Content and User Content. Restrictions and User Obligations. You agree that you will not do any of the following while using or accessing the Website, Content and User Content:
- Post, upload, or otherwise transmit through the Website any User Content:
— that is unlawful, obscene, harmful, threatening, harassing, defamatory or hateful or that contain objects or symbols of hate, invade the privacy of any third party, contain nudity (including without limitation any pornography), is deceptive, threatening, abusive, inciting of unlawful action, defamatory, libelous, vulgar or violent or constitute hate speech or is otherwise objectionable in our opinion; — that infringes the intellectual property rights or violates the privacy rights of any third party (including without limitation copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property right, or moral right or right of publicity), or otherwise violates or promotes the violation of the rights of any third party; — to which you do not have the lawful right to copy, transmit and display (including any User Content that would violate any confidentiality or fiduciary obligations that you might have with respect to the User Content); — for which you do not have the consent or permission of each identifiable person in the User Content to use the name, voice, signature, photograph, or likeness of each such person (to the extent each is implicated by the User Content) and such consent or permission is necessary; — that contains software viruses, or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, or interferes with the access of any user, host or network, including without limitation sending a virus, overloading, flooding or spamming the Website.
- Reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Website, Content or User Content (other than your own User Content).
- Use the Website, Content or User Content in a commercial manner.
- Post, upload, or otherwise transmit through the Website any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk, spam, chain letters, «pyramid schemes» or any other form of solicitation.
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or User Content.
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any posting or in any way use the Website to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information.
- Interfere with or disrupt (or attempt to interfere with or disrupt) any web pages available on the Website, servers or networks connected to the Website, or the technical delivery systems of our providers or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website.
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any our system or network or breach or impair or circumvent any security or authentication measures protecting the Website, Content or User Content.
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Website.
- Attempt to access, search or meta-search the Website, Content or User Content with any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism other than software and/or search agents provided by us or other generally available third party web browsers, including without limitation any software that sends queries to the Website to determine how a website or web page ranks.
- Collect or store personal data about other Users without their express permission.
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, through pretexting or some other form of social engineering or otherwise commit fraud.
- Use the Website, Content or User Content in any manner not permitted by these Terms.
- Encourage or instruct any other individual to do any of the foregoing or to violate any these Terms.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
Your use of the Website, Content or User Content and any other information, products or software made available through the Website is at your sole risk and discretion and we hereby disclaim all liability to you or any third party relating thereto. The Website, Content and User Content, and all materials, information, products and services included therein, are provided on an «AS IS» and «AS AVAILABLE» basis without warranties of any kind. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, RELATING TO THE WEBSITE, CONTENT AND USER CONTENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. We disclaim any warranties:
- Regarding the security, accuracy, reliability, timeliness and performance of the Website.
- That the Website, Content and User Content will be error-free or that any errors will be corrected.
- That the Website, Content or User Content will be of any particular quality, meet any standards or requirements, or conform to any of your expectations in this regard.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us, will create any warranty not expressly stated in these Terms. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties. Accordingly, some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Compatibility. We do not warrant that Website will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use, or which may exist or will exist in the future. Third Parties Software and Content. We are not responsible for:
- The content, services, applications or availability of third parties’ websites that you access using the Website.
- The availability, performance, functionality or any consequences of your use of any third parties’ components, software, modules built into or otherwise integrated and available through the Website.
- Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, CONTENT AND USER CONTENT WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us, our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, customers, vendors, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including without limitation reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with:
- Your access to or use of the Website, Content and User Content.
- Your violation of these Terms.
- Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property or privacy right.
- Any claim that your User Content caused damage to a third party, including without limitation claims that your User Content are infringing.
- External Links and Third Party Advertisements
- Your Feedback
If you choose to communicate to us any feedback, ideas or suggestions for improvement of the Website, you grant us free-of-charge, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable right to use, modify, share, distribute and communicate such feedback for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes, without charge and free of any obligation of attribution. You warrant that any such feedback you communicated to us is not subject to any license or any other third party right.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion:
- To modify or revise these Terms at any time by posting the amended Terms on the Website. Please check the most current Terms to ensure that you are aware of all the terms governing your use of the Website.
- To make changes, update or discontinue the Website, Content, User Content or any format, feature or functionality thereof at any time with or without notifying you.
- To terminate or restrict access to the Website for any reason whatsoever.
- Termination and Account Cancellation
You may terminate these Terms at any time by ceasing to use the Website. Without limiting other remedies, we may suspend or terminate these Terms with you, or may terminate or suspend your use of the Website, and/or may remove any User Content at any time if:
- You infringe proprietary rights, rights of privacy, or intellectual property rights of any person, business or organization.
- You engaged in other actions relating to or in the course of using the Website that may be illegal or cause liability, harm, embarrassment, harassment, abuse or disruption for you, other Users, us, any other third parties or for the Website.
- It is required by applicable law.
- We cease offering the services and/or discontinued the Website.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we also reserve the right to terminate the Website or cancel your account at any time and for any reason. Upon termination of these Terms all licenses and rights to use the Website shall immediately terminate; and you will immediately cease any and all use of the Website. Upon any termination your account you will no longer be able to access User Content submitted by you. We will have no obligation to maintain any information and User Content stored in our database related to your account or to forward any information to you or any third party. Any suspension or termination of these Terms will not affect your obligations to us and/or other Users under these Terms, including, without limitation, proprietary rights and ownership, indemnification and limitation of liability, confidentiality, which reasonably are intended to survive such suspension or termination.
- WAIVING CLAIMS THAT YOU MIGHT OTHERWISE HAVE AGAINST US BASED ON THE LAWS OF OTHER JURISDICTIONS, INCLUDING YOUR OWN.
- IRREVOCABLY CONSENTING TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF, AND VENUE IN, THE STATE COURTS LOCATED IN LATVIAN REPUBLIC OVER ANY DISPUTES OR CLAIMS YOU HAVE WITH US.
- SUBMITTING YOURSELF TO THE PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF SUCH COURTS FOR THE PURPOSE OF RESOLVING ANY SUCH DISPUTES OR CLAIMS.
Force Majeure. We will not be liable hereunder by reason of any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder on account of events beyond its reasonable control, which may include, without limitation, denial-of-service attacks, strikes, shortages, riots, insurrection, fires, flood, storm, explosions, acts of God, war, terrorism, governmental action, labor conditions, earthquakes, material shortages, extraordinary Internet congestion or extraordinary connectivity issues experienced by telecommunications providers and unrelated to our infrastructure or connectivity to the Internet, or failure at our co-location facility, (each a «Force Majeure Event»). Upon the occurrence of a Force Majeure Event, we will be excused from any further performance of our obligations effected by the Force Majeure Event for so long as the event continues. Notices. Any notices or other communications permitted or required under these Terms will be in writing and given by us:
- Via email (to the address that you provide during registration), or
- By posting to the Website.
Consent to Receive Communications in Electronic Form. For contractual purposes, you:
- Consent to receive communications from us in an electronic form via the email address you have submitted; and
- Agree that the Terms and all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were in writing.
Last updated: May 25th 2020.