Main Benefits of Using the ATAS Platform
WHAT IS ATAS?
ATAS is a multi-broker platform that combines:
- instruments for advanced volume and technical analysis;
- functionality for trading futures, stocks and cryptocurrencies.
You can analyze historical data, conduct cluster and portfolio analysis, set alternative frames for the charts and use more than 240 different indicators for developing unique and efficient trading strategies. You can also improve your trading skills in the Market Replay simulator.
ATAS aggregates exchange order flows and visualizes all data in the intuitively clear form in the charts. The platform stands out from the majority of terminals available in the market due to its flexible settings and extensive range of options for configuring various filters. The system analyzes Time & Sales order flows, the Depth Of Market order book and high-frequency algorithms (HFT activity). They can be used to build a reliable representation of market events, which will give you the necessary information for decision-making.
It will take you a few clicks to install the platform. With the Quick Start page offering comprehensive instructions for beginners, you can quickly connect your trading account and confidently explore the full range of instruments essential for successful trading.
Why traders choose ATAS
- A wide range of instruments for volume analysis. A heat map, 21 footprint types, over 240 indicators, and 14 different frames – everything you need in one solution to create a competitive trading strategy.
- Connectors to the main world exchanges. Connect a personal account and trade stocks, futures, and cryptocurrencies.
- A trading simulator that uses historical data. Market Replay allows you to practice and enhance your trading skills without risking real money.
- API for connecting your own indicators and algorithmic trading strategies.
- Caring technical support will promptly help you with any issue you have.
Charts, frames and customizable organization of your workspace
Get a trading advantage using the charts from the ATAS platform! Explore unparalleled flexibility of customization:
- charts in the bar and line format.
- candlestick charts – traditional and transparent.
- cluster charts – 21 variations.
Study real-time and historical charts to understand the dynamics between buyers and sellers in detail.
Freedom of frame selection
Apart from standard time-frames, ATAS supports:
- various range types;
- Renko bars;
- order flow charts;
- volume frames. For example, tick, Volume, Delta and others.
Efficient trading organization
You can work simultaneously with windows from different exchanges and multiple ATAS charts. No chaos in the workspace – Workspaces and Layouts will enable you to keep things in perfect order and quickly switch between instruments.
Keep respective charts, Time & Sales and order books in separate layouts. You can quickly switch between the layouts without waiting for the data to load from history.
The ATAS servers contain detailed information about trades of more than 2,000 assets on more than 20 exchanges.
Use this information to find out specific patterns and test your strategies. This is a rational way to trade confidently in real-time.
4 modes and 7 periods of the attached histogram – ATAS perfectly adapts to the market and your personal strategy.
Use a wide variety of instruments for marking the charts:
- Arbitrary market profiles.
- Shapes, lines, areas, channels and text marks.
- Fibonacci retracements.
- Ruler with statistics.
Volume analysis indicators
Indicators from the ATAS arsenal are reliable assistants for achieving success in the competitive exchange environment. Dozens of indicators are split into categories:
- BidAsk, Delta and Volume – for analyzing vertical volumes
- Clusters, Profiles and Levels – for analyzing profiles (horizontal levels)
- Commitments of Traders – for analyzing COT reports
- Order Flow – for working with the flow of executed trades
- Technical – classical technical analysis indicators
- 3rd Party Addons – developments from partners
The list of available indicators is constantly enhanced, and their functionality is improved with each update.
The volume histogram shows the activity of trade execution for every period.
All big trades are clearly visible due to the Big Trades indicator and its wide functionality.
The Cluster Search indicator will find the relevant clusters for you based on various criteria, both in history and in real-time.
The DOM Levels indicator is used to display on the chart the levels where increased activity has been noticed (large clusters of limit orders).
It is possible to implement scalping software in the ATAS platform. A distinctive feature of the indicator is a heat map for analyzing the interaction of the price with the levels of large orders in the DOM.
TPO and Profile
This is an all-in-one solution for analyzing histograms of horizontal volumes and classical market profiles. The TPO and Profile indicator has 4 display modes – choose the one that suits your strategy the best.
This indicator reflects the dynamics of the market profile in real time. It draws the lines reflecting Point Of Control and Value Area changes.
Speed of Tape
This indicator reflects the trade execution speed in the form of a histogram. If activity accelerates, it is a signal of high probability that professionals are active in the market.
Liquidity and order flow analysis
Aggregation of trades
The algorithm of trade aggregation is a unique development of the ATAS team. You can see real big trades rather than a series of small transactions that come from the exchange.
Thus, the Smart Tape is presented in a more user-friendly and clear format, making it easier for you to track the activity of major players. It helps you to ‘unveil’ the hidden motives of market leaders.
Smart DOM (Depth Of Market)
The Smart DOM is a powerful instrument for analyzing limit orders.
By analyzing characteristic patterns deep in the market, you can:
- track manipulations;
- detect strong levels;
- get a confirmation for conducting trading operations.
Spoofing means sending limit orders to the exchange to mislead other trades participants. In fact, it is a prohibited tactic employed by manipulators.
Thanks to Smart DOM ATAS, you can avoid traps. Moreover, the detection of false activity will enable you to increase the efficiency of trading.
In a special Smart DOM column, you can keep track of trades that have just been made. In fact, it combines data on limit orders and recent market trades.
Trading in Smart DOM
You can easily implement intraday scalping:
- send/cancel/change orders;
- adjusting working volume;
- connecting strategies for protecting the capital.
Smart Tape (Time & Sales) is an important ATAS component. It will give you an edge by tracking the flow of recent trades in real-time.
The data is presented in the classic form. You will find useful innovations in the platform:
- speed of tape indicator;
- buyer/seller aggression indicator;
- positive/negative price reaction indicator;
- single prints;
- non-spread trades;
- trade filtration;
- visual settings;
Best Bid and Best Ask analysis
You can analyze the Tape by volume at the Best Bid and Best Ask levels using the following filters:
- Minimum Volume;
- Maximum Volume.
Trading in ATAS
Connecting to various exchanges and online data providers
Use the power of volume analysis in the ATAS platform and connect to real-time exchange data from reliable providers.
- US stocks on NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX;
- US futures on CME, COMEX, NYMEX;
- on European Xetra, Euronext, London Stock Exchange LSE and others;
- cryptocurrencies on Binance, Bybit, Bitget, Bitfinex, etc.
A trading panel is built into the chart module. You can perform trading actions using the buttons on the panel:
- send buy/sell orders;
- selecting the order price – by market, Bids or Asks;
- cancel available orders;
- close/reverse available positions.
Cryptocurrency traders can set leverage, margin type and other parameters.
Trading from the chart
You can use the right or left mouse button to post respective orders directly at the levels:
- Buy-Stop or Sell-Limit above the current price.
- Sell-Stop or Buy-Limit below the current price.
Built-in demo account
Check your cluster chart trading ideas using ATAS Sim. It is a fully functional demo account, which is already set in the platform by default.
Exit strategy menu
Algorithmic strategies for tracking open positions can enhance your money management. Reduce the influence of the human factor, and systematize the implementation of your strategies:
- set a stop loss and take profit immediately after opening a position;
- configure the execution of trailing stops based on specified parameters.
Control over orders
The ATAS main window is a source of consolidated information about a trader’s activity. The information presented here will help you control your accounts, positions, and orders.
Market Replay Module
Market Replay is a simulator that uses historical data to emulate the course of trading in cryptocurrencies, stocks, and futures. And it is risk-free for your actual capital! Moreover, Market Replay enables you to practice working with the DOM — Market Replay can reproduce the history of Level II data:
- practice your skills in reading cluster charts;
- create new strategies and/or improve existing ones;
- practice until achieving automated precision in trade entry and exit;
- increase psychological stability, learn to control risks and manage capital more effectively;
- analyze errors and find ways to eliminate them;
- test trading robots.
Being different is an important concept for survival in the financial markets. Therefore, ATAS provides maximum flexibility in settings. You can customize:
- news background;
- time zones;
- platform language;
- light and dark modes;
- gradients of a heat map and chart’s background.
A unique workspace that best suits your individual needs. You can easily customize:
- combination of several charts and windows.
Your reliable portfolio
Create a unified control centre for your accounts within the ATAS platform. Regardless of brokers, exchanges, and trading styles you choose, you can effectively control positions by collecting all accounts in one portfolio.
Evaluate your progress by various metrics, and eliminate mistakes to trade profitably all the time. Indicators are clearly presented in the Statistics section:
- loss sizes (drawdowns);
- efficiency depending on periods;
- paid commission fees.
Trader’s log journal
A detailed report on your trading is automatically recorded in the ATAS log:
- volume and number of trades;
- time of trades execution;
- prices at which they were executed;
- the financial result of every trade, taking into account a commission fee.
The Equity tab generates a chart displaying the value fluctuation of your portfolio (with and without commission). Visualize your performance and track your progress!
Customized indicators and trading robots
In the ATAS platform, you can apply various options for algorithmic trading. Expand the possibilities of trading on exchanges, add your own developments using the API. You can improve existing tools or create custom indicators, robots, and automated strategies from scratch – both for personal use and for sale. Don’t want to spend time learning C# and developing? Order indicators from professionals.
Information in this article cannot be perceived as a call for investing or buying/selling of any asset on the exchange. All situations, discussed in the article, are provided with the purpose of getting acquainted with the functionality and advantages of the ATAS platform.