Ways to save time when working with the ATAS platform are not limited to those described above. The platform has many settings that can be used in various ways to save time.
Each trader has an individual style, a unique set of knowledge and experience. What may be a time-saver for one person could be considered a loss of important information for another.
Here is a list of additional ideas that may be relevant to speed up work with the ATAS platform.
- Main window → Settings tab → Common settings : here you can choose the rendering type to optimize the graphics performance based on your computer’s capabilities.
- In the same common settings window, you can lower the Max Candles per chart to speed up the loading of the chart.
- In the chart window, in the timeframe selection menu, reduce the number of days to load to increase chart loading speed
- Use Alerts so that you don’t waste time waiting for the moment when the price approaches the level you are interested in.
- Use Watchlist, learn more about it in this article.
- When launching the Market Replay trading simulator, use the time parameter to specify the starting point for playback. The data will load faster, and you won’t have to wait until the playback reaches the moment you are interested in.
Last but not least, use linking. For example, you have a chart open, the price is approaching the level of interest, you want to open the Smart Tape to monitor the situation in detail. Instead of performing three actions (going to the main window + opening the tape module + selecting the instrument), you can do just one thing – select the linked tape module, which is associated with this instrument, from the context menu.