How to use pin bar pattern trading strategies
The word pin comes from general English meaning a thin piece of metal used to fasten things together. But in trading a pin bar is a bar or candlestick that has a long sharp tail. It got its name due to a visual similarity.
This article is about pin bars on stock charts, read to find out about:
- types of pin bars, how a pin bar looks on the chart;
- interpretation of pin bars;
- simple pin bar trading strategy;
- how to improve the efficiency of pin bar trading;
- how to confirm a pin bar using volume analysis;
- pin bar indicator;
- analysis of pin bars with the help of professional indicators of the ATAS platform, examples on the charts.